CLC Mission Statement
The Construction Leadership Council is committed to providing a forum in which our members can network, exchange ideas and promote both personal and professional development within our industry.
- To be an open forum to exchange ideas.
- To be an entry vehicle into AGC to promote new member involvement.
- To foster a strong network among peers.
- To create and promote industry innovation.
- To discuss the most important issues and provide feedback to AGC leadership.
- To help structure AGC for the future.
The CLC functions as a forum in which members can network, socialize, and exchange ideas on issues facing mid-career construction professionals. The CLC is open to all interested AGC members without the need of a formal appointment process. To ensure direction and focus, the CLC has a steering committee, a chair and vice chair. The steering committee membership rotates on a regular three-year basis, taking into account geographic and industry issues.
The Steering Committee plans the events for the Construction Leadership Council which consists of:
- Mardi Gras
- Build A Brat Picnic
- Glow Ball Golf Tournament
- Professional Development Events & Charity Outreach
- Student Chapter Engagement
CLC Steering Committee
Christopher P. Kozeny
Shane E. Spears
Michael A. Flavin, III
E. Lee Frea
Interested in Joining the Steering Committee?
Click here to download the CLC Steering Committee Application.
Contact Nancy Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 781-2356.