January 26, 2022
Location: Linn & Virtual
The AGC of Missouri's Utility Infrastructure Division provides management and market services to contractors engaged in utility construction, including water and wastewater facilities and pipelines, energy generation and transmission, and telecommunications infrastructure. The Division also serves contractors engaged in other underground utility work as well as specialty work such as excavation, tunneling, boring and site preparation. The Division serves as liaison to, and monitor for, other water, wastewater, and utility owner and user groups in the public and private sectors.
Topics and Speakers:
- Welcome and Introductions – Steve Sellenriek, President, Sellenriek Construction, Inc.
- State Technical College of Missouri – Shawn Strong, President, State Technical College of Missouri
- 811 Study – Steve Sellenriek, President, Sellenriek Construction, Inc.
- Common Ground Alliance and DIRT – Sarah Magruder Lyle, Common Ground Alliance
- 2022 Missouri Legislation – Ed Twehous, Vice President, Twehous Excavating Company, Inc. and Mike Luth, President, Fred M. Luth & Sons, Inc.
(lunch and tour of campus to follow meeting)
State Technical College of Missouri
Utility Technology Center
1 Technology Drive
Linn, MO 65051
Zoom info will be emailed the day before.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Questions? Len Toenjes, firstname.lastname@example.org, (314) 781-2356 ext. 1001