March 22-23, 2023
Location: Jefferson City
Class size is limited to 15.
Our training meets the MoDOT Work Zone Specialist Requirement and a certificate will be issued upon successful completion of class requirements. Certificate is valid for 4 years.
- Discuss work zone safety and mobility policy
- Identify the different components that make up a temporary traffic control zone
- Describe each step involved in temporary traffic control zone operations
- Apply temporary traffic control devices in accordance to the EPG and MUTCD
- Recognize temporary traffic control device quality requirements
- Apply traffic control plans to site conditions through inspecting, monitoring traffic controls, and changing traffic control devices indicated by traffic incidents
- Identify the legal consequences of action or inaction relative to work zone traffic control and identify risk management procedures
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$275 - AGC Members
$400 - Non-AGC Members
AGCMO of Missouri
1221 Jefferson Street
Jefferson City, MO 65109
For Registration Assistance:
contact Beth Appelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 480-3172
Class size is limited to 15
Questions? Brandon Anderson, email@example.com, (636) 887-5207, Doug Foley, firstname.lastname@example.org, (417) 840-1189, or Joe Crites, email@example.com, (314) 798-8949