Monday, March 29 - 1:30-2:30 pm (CST)
Human Resources/Labor Repercussions of COVID
Part of our five-part weekly webinar series to inform our members of the impacts of COVID that will be with us for the foreseeable future.
TOPICS: Remote Work
More specifically, highlighting members' experiences when it comes to:
• Leading remotely
• Maintaining an engaged workforce and culture
• Managing through challenges such as fatigue
• What we learned in our return to the office
• How our remote work experience has influenced the way we will work in the future
• Vaccination requirements and incentives for a unionized workforce;
• The union “complications” of expanding workplace safety rules to address COVID-19;
• The expansion of EPLSA and the proposed Schumer Amendment as it relates to employees covered by collective bargaining agreements;
• Grievance and arbitration in the age of COVID;
• An employer’s right to take “emergency” action
>Rebecca Cornatzer, Chief Human Resources Officer, S.M. Wilson & Co.
>Greg Crook, Vice President, HR & Workforce Strategies, Guarantee Electrical Company
>Andrew J. Martone, President & CEO, Hesse Martone, P.C.
Anthony Lancia, AGCMO
Stephen H. Lewis, AGCMO
AGCMO Members: FREE
Five sponsorships of $500 each are being offered with recognition at each of the five upcoming webinars, including logo display and verbal recognition. Each session will also be recorded for future viewing on the AGCMO website. Call Cheryl to commit, 573.636.3189.
Upcoming COVID Series Webinars:
Thursday, March 11 - 10:00 am (CST) - COVID: Past and Future
Monday, March 15 - 1:30 pm (CST) - Mental Health/Safety Issues Resulting from COVID
Monday, March 22 - 1:30 pm (CST) - Financial Repercussions of COVID
Monday, April 5 - 1:30 pm (CST) - Workforce/Training Repercussions of COVID
Monday, April 12 - 1:30 pm (CST) - Business Continuity Planning during COVID - CANCELLED