9th Annual Design & Construction Technology Conference
LOCATION: ST. LOUIS
NEW DATE: October 20
Time: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Early Bird (up to 2 weeks prior to event): $125.00 per registration
Regular Registration: $150.00 per registration
Join us at the Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC) for the 9th Annual AGCMO Design and Construction Technology Conference, presented in partnership with the St. Louis Council of Construction Consumers. The AGCMO DCTC is a one-day, multi-track conference for A/E/C/O professionals focused on leveraging innovative design & construction technology solutions to address current and emerging issues in the industry. This conference offers networking, hands-on learning, and engagement opportunities to help break down traditional barriers and inspire collaboration and improved industry performance.
The DCTC will focus on the value technology brings to the overall 'Project Lifecycle' of building design and construction. Three focus tracks will guide attendees through the various stages of project delivery, along with a hands-on learning lab for in-depth process and tool focus.
For more information, CLICK HERE to visit our homepage.
Contact: Nancy Lake, firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-644-1525
Attendee parking will be offsite in the Muny Upper Parking Lot in Forest Park (Map Below). A Shuttle will run throughout the day between the Muny Upper Parking Lot and the Conference Venue. The Muny Upper Parking Lot is located on Summit Drive. Cross Street: Union Drive
* Shuttles to and from the venue are continuous throughout the conference day. Estimated wait time of approximately 10-15 minutes, if any wait at all.
* Shuttles begin at the Muny Upper Parking Lot at 7:00 AM.
* Introductions begin at 8:15 AM. Be on the shuttle no later than 7:45 AM in order to check in and make it to the opening keynote presentation.
* Coffee, Water, and Donuts will be available on the morning shuttles.
* Questions about shuttle service - 314-747-6338
* See map below for Upper Muny Parking Lot location and route to and from EPNEC.