9th Annual Design & Construction Technology Conference (DCTC)
LOCATION: ST. LOUIS
October 22, 2021
Time: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Early Bird (up to 2 weeks prior to event): $125.00 per registration
Regular Registration: $150.00 per registration
ONLINE Registration Closes Thursday, October 14, 2021. Contact Nancy Lake, 314-644-1525, for registration after 10/14/2021.
Join us at the Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC) for the 9th Annual AGCMO Design and Construction Technology Conference, presented in partnership with the St. Louis Council of Construction Consumers (SLC3). The AGC of Missouri (AGCMO) DCTC is a one-day, multi-track conference for A/E/C/O professionals focused on leveraging innovative design & construction technology solutions to address current and emerging issues in the industry. This conference offers networking, learning labs, and engagement opportunities to help break down traditional barriers and inspire collaboration and improved industry performance.
For more information, visit the DCTC Homepage.
Contact: Nancy Lake, firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-644-1525
1) If your preference is to park in a garage and walk to the venue, there are paid parking garage options around EPNEC.
2) Attendee parking included in registration will be offsite in the Muny Upper Parking Lot in Forest Park (Map Below). A Shuttle will run throughout the day between the Muny Upper Parking Lot and the Conference Venue. The Muny Upper Parking Lot is located on Summit Drive. Cross Street: Union Drive
* Shuttles to and from the venue are continuous throughout the conference day. Estimated wait time of approximately 10-15 minutes, if any wait at all.
* Shuttles begin at the Muny Upper Parking Lot at 7:00 AM.
* Introductions begin at 8:15 AM. Be on the shuttle no later than 7:45 AM in order to check in and make it to the opening keynote presentation.
* Questions about shuttle service - 314-747-6338
* See map below for Upper Muny Parking Lot location and route to and from EPNEC.