June 13, 2023
Location: St. Louis
Conflict to Collaboration
June 13, 2023
3:00 to 5:00 pm
The construction industry uses collaboration to draw upon the natural strengths of their team members. To facilitate a team’s best chance at working together, it’s important to set goals, define issues, explore options and establish how decisions will be made, implemented and measured. This session’s key objectives will be to:
- Identify opportunities for collaborative problem-solving.
- Enlist the skills and abilities of others to solve challenges.
- Collaborate with others to reduce conflict and create synergy.
- Build a collaborative environment through shared values.
Managing Multiple Priorities
June 27, 2023
3:00 - 5:00 pm
Understanding how your time is spent and focusing your efforts on the most critical issues are the two most important elements of effective time management. By applying five proven time management approaches, you’ll never fear managing multiple priorities again!
This session’s key objective will be to:
- Understand how your time is spent.
- Overcome time management obstacles and work more efficiently.
- Apply tools to plan, organize and manage your time.
- Leverage time and increase productivity, working smarter, not harder.
AGCMO Members - $195
Non-Members - $225
CLC Members - $175 (Must contact Stephanie Riden)
AGCMO Members - $300
Non-Members - $330
CLC Members - $280 (Must contact Stephanie Riden)
Registration Deadline June 2, 2023.
Only 30 seats available.
CLC Members email Stephanie Riden email@example.com
Cancellations must be made by June 9, 2023 for SESSION I and Jun 23, 2023 for SESSION II
No-shows will be responsible for payment.
Questions? Steve Loos firstname.lastname@example.org