Monday, July 23, 2018
@ The Club at Old Hawthorne, Columbia, MO
The Annual YEC Golf Classic is sponsored by the Young Executives Club and is your opportunity to network and enjoy a day away from the office. Register early as this summer Classic fills quickly. A portion of the proceeds benefits AGC of Missouri Education Foundation (including AGCMO Scholarship Program.)
*** As of June 8, the Old Hawthorne course is FULL with 144 golfers.***
Space for additional golfers has been secured at A. L. Gustin Golf Course in Columbia. Golfers at A. L. Gustin will be offered a reduced rate of $130; this includes registration at the Summerfest (reception and dinner) at Old Hawthorne. Please contact Cheryl if you are interested.
All members are welcome to join us for the Summerfest at 3:30 pm at Old Hawthorne. Cold refreshments and dinner will be served.
With the maximum number of golfers on the course, one of the Classic sponsorships is a perfect way to put your company name/logo in front of 144 golfers. Sponsorships are being accepted. Call the AGCMO office to add your name to our list of sponsoring companies!
Online registration not available for this event!
Click here to download the Golf Classic information flyer.
Click here to download the Golf Classic registration form.
Schedule of Events:
9:00 am Registration
10:00 am Tee-Off/Shotgun Start
3:30 pm Cocktail Reception and Dinner Buffet
4:30 pm Golf Winners Announced
5:30 pm Event Concludes
• $200 per person for golf (you may sign up individually or w/ foursome)
(Includes: golf cart, green fees, registration bag and gift, lunch, all beverages on the course, cocktail reception and dinner.)
• $50 - Reservations for cocktail reception and dinner ONLY
• $5 - 50/50 Raffle (Tickets available in advance upon registering or at the golf course. Winner will be drawn prior to tee-off.)
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
(Call AGCMO or complete the Registration Form to sign up for sponsorships)
• Hole Sponsor - $150 (includes logo sign at Tee-box)
• At-the-Hole/Tent Sponsor - $300 - SOLD OUT (Limit 3, allows exclusive access to golfers at tee-box. You may set up displays, incorporate games and distribute logo merchandise. Golf Pro to assign hole. Logo sign included. ***Waiver required if alcohol is not purchased from Old Hawthorne.***)
• Beverage Cart Sponsor - $300 - SOLD OUT (Limit 2, Logo sign on cart. Two company representatives on cart. Beverages provided by Old Hawthorne.)
• Skill Prize/Hole Sponsor - $300 (Limit 3, Logo sign in Fairway or Green of Skills Contest holes... for Longest Drive, Longest Putt, Closest to Pin)
• Bar Sponsor - $300 (Logo sign at reception bar)
• Door Prize/Cash Donations (Items donated will be used for door prizes in which all pre-registered golfers will be eligible to win. Companies may donate prizes or donate cash and YEC will shop for you. )
A Shout Out of THANKS to our current YEC Golf Classic Sponsors (as of July 17):
| HOLE SPONSORS
Alberici Constructors, Inc.
Ash Grove Cement Company
Bloomsdale Excavating Co., Inc.
Buckley Powder Company
Capital Paving and Construction LLC
Capital Quarries, Inc.
Capital Sand Company
Coastal Energy Corporation
Collins & Hermann, Inc.
Coreslab Structures (Missouri), Inc.
Ewing Signal Construction, LLC
Fred Weber, Inc.
Gerdan Slipforming, Inc.
Golterman & Sabo
Heartland Asphalt Materials
Herzog Contracting Corp.
Liberty Mutual Surety
Martin Marietta Materials, LLC
Millstone Weber, LLC
Pace Construction Company
R. G. Ross Construction Co., Inc.
Reinhold Electric, Inc.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Roland Machinery Company
S. M. Wilson & Co.
Scheppers International Truck Center
Schrimpf Landscaping, Inc.
Silver Eagle Construction Products
Surety Support Services, Inc.
Twehous Excavating Co., Inc.
Winter-Dent & Company
|BEVERAGE CART SPONSORS
Brown Smith Wallace LLP
Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc.
Sydenstricker Implement Co.
TOURNAMENT GIVEAWAY SPONSORS
Huber & Associates, Inc.
Midwest Advertising Specialties
Missouri Petroleum Products Company
Oman Systems, Inc.
SKILLS PRIZE/HOLE SPONSORS
Branco Enterprises, Inc.
Scheppers International Truck Center
TraMar Contracting, Inc.
SUMMERFEST BAR SPONSORS
Martin Equipment of Illinois
Call AGCMO at 573.636.3188 or contact:
Darlene Massman at email@example.com or
Cheryl Gentges at firstname.lastname@example.org.