Monday, July 23, 2018
@ The Club at Old Hawthorne, Columbia, MO
The Annual YEC Golf Classic is sponsored by the Young Executives Club and is your opportunity to network and enjoy a day away from the office. Register early as this summer Classic fills quickly. A portion of the proceeds benefits AGC of Missouri Education Foundation (including AGCMO Scholarship Program.)
Online registration not available for this event!
Click here to download the Golf Classic information flyer.
Click here to download the Golf Classic registration form.
Schedule of Events:
9:00 am Registration
10:00 am Tee-Off/Shotgun Start
3:30 pm Cocktail Reception and Dinner Buffet
4:30 pm Golf Winners Announced
5:30 pm Event Concludes
• $200 per person for golf (you may sign up individually or w/ foursome)
(Includes: golf cart, green fees, registration bag and gift, lunch, all beverages on the course, cocktail reception and dinner.)
• $50 - Reservations for cocktail reception and dinner ONLY
• $5 - 50/50 Raffle (Tickets available in advance upon registering or at the golf course. Winner will be drawn prior to tee-off.)
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
(Call AGCMO or complete the Registration Form to sign up for sponsorships)
• Hole Sponsor - $150 (includes logo sign at Tee-box)
• At-the-Hole/Tent Sponsor - $300 (Limit 3, allows exclusive access to golfers at tee-box. You may set up displays, incorporate games and distribute logo merchandise. Golf Pro to assign hole. Logo sign included. ***Waiver required if alcohol is not purchased from Old Hawthorne.***)
• Beverage Cart Sponsor - $300 (Limit 2, Logo sign on cart. Two company representatives on cart. Beverages provided by Old Hawthorne.)
• Skill Prize/Hole Sponsor - $300 (Limit 3, Logo sign in Fairway or Green of Skills Contest holes... for Longest Drive, Longest Putt, Closest to Pin)
• Bar Sponsor - $300 (Logo sign at reception bar)
• Door Prize/Cash Donations (Items donated will be used for door prizes in which all pre-registered golfers will be eligible to win. Companies may donate prizes or donate cash and YEC will shop for you. )
Call AGCMO at 573.636.3188 or contact:
Darlene Massman at email@example.com or
Cheryl Gentges at firstname.lastname@example.org.