September 29, 2021
HR & Safety & Health Forum
As suicide prevention month comes to an end, our mission at AGC of Missouri does not. Please join us for what will be a very informative Joint Forum as we, together, continue to bring awareness and educate the industries employers and employees about the resources available.
We will have guest speaker(s) presenting on the topics of:
- EAP’s, What is an EAP? What should you as an employer expect from your EAP? How can your EAP support your employer’s mental health program?
- Mental Health in the Industry,
- The importance of de-stigmatizing mental health in the workplace and build employer-employee trust.
- The GOAL is for the employer and employees work together to combat the crisis
- Suicide Prevention
- Opioids in the Construction Industry
Breakfast will be served for those attending in-person at 7:30am.
Registration deadline Monday, September 27, 2021.
Walk-ins are strongly discouraged in order to guarantee an adequate amount of breakfast and meeting packets.
Questions? Brandon Anderson, email@example.com or (636) 887-5207