AGC of Missouri Education Foundation
Helping to develop the workforce by supporting, promoting, and furthering education, training, and research related to the fields of construction, engineering and architecture.
Construction Leadership Council
The Construction Leadership Council is committed to providing a forum in which our members can network, exchange ideas and promote both personal and professional development within our industry.
Young Executives Club
The Young Executives Club is designed to be a hands-on participative experience and provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the nuts and bolts of the construction industry, meet and confer with others facing the same or similar opportunities and problems, and become more familiar with criteria required to lead a company or an industry.
The AGC of Missouri Education Foundation sponsors a scholarship program that helps to provide individuals with financial assistance so that they can pursue careers within a broad spectrum of career opportunities in the construction industry.
AGC of Missouri Education Foundation Scholarship Program
Young Executives Club Scholarship
Construction Leadership Council Scholarship
Education Foundation Scholarship
College / Vo-Tech Scholarship: $2,000 (multiple awards)
Each application will be considered for one of the three scholarships listed above. You need only submit one application. At the discretion of AGC of Missouri Education Foundation, multiple awards of each scholarship listed above are available based upon merit, in the following amounts:
Skilled Trades (Apprenticeship) Scholarship: $1,000 (multiple awards)
1) College / Vo-Tech Scholarship - Applicants MUST attend a Missouri college, university or other eligible school or such an institution which is located in a state contiguous to Missouri, on a full time basis.
2) Skilled Trades (Apprenticeship) Scholarship - Applicants MUST attend a Department of Labor registered Apprenticeship Program or pursuing a program requiring one academic year or more for certification at an institution which is located in a state contiguous to Missouri, on a full time basis.
3) Graduating high school seniors and college students attending accredited universities, colleges, community colleges, vocational or technical schools, and DOL registered Apprenticeship programs are eligible to apply. Vocational and technical school students MUST be pursuing a program requiring one academic year or more for certification. Only apprentices or students pursuing certification in skilled trades related to construction will be considered for the Skilled Trades (Apprenticeship) Scholarship.
4) Applicants MUST desire a career in the construction industry upon graduation. Eligibility is not limited to students pursuing technical degrees. The AGC of Missouri Education Foundation retains the right to determine if a major or program in which the student is enrolled meets this eligibility requirement.
5) Applicant MUST be a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. must possess a “permanent resident” card).
1) Applicants must complete an application furnished by AGC of Missouri Education Foundation, including financial need information, provide official high school or college transcripts, provide two letters of recommendation, complete an essay on their desire to work in the construction industry and be willing to submit to a personal interview.
2) Applications, transcripts, reference forms and other required material must be received in the AGC of Missouri Office or postmarked by March1, 2019.
3) Application forms may be obtained on-line at www.agcmo.org or by contacting the AGCMO office at 314-644-1525.