AGC 1ST Honoree
The AGC 1st Award was launched at the 2017 AGCMO at the Construction Awards Gala. Come January 1st, 2020, we will call for applications for the newly revamped "AGC 1st Honoree". Now ALL members are eligible to receive this credential annually which shows how they support fellow members while strengthening the AGC of Missouri and the industry as a whole!
AGCMO Member Companies: If you believe that your company has implemented the mission of the AGC 1st Campaign, Members Supporting Members, you can apply electronically when applications open.
Overview of point system: (Need to achieve 50 points company wide.)
- Company includes “Are you an AGCMO member?” in bid requests. (10 points. Please provide example.)
- Company attends at least 4 AGCMO events annually. (25 points. Please identify events.)
- Brings in a new Member. (10 points per new member. New member should put Referral Company’s name on the membership application as the referral.)
- Sponsors at least one AGCMO event, signage, or other media. (10 points. Please identify sponsorship).
- Contributes valuable written content, podcasts, legislative testimony or presentations, through or in partnership with AGCMO. (10 points. Please provide an example.)
- Actively participates in at least one AGCMO Committee, Council, or Board. (10 points. Please identify.)
- Utilizes the appropriate AGCMO logo in advertising, letterhead, website, bid submittals/requests, or signage.Please provide example. (5 points. Please provide an example.)
- Company recognition of the AGC 1st Honoree Credential at the AGCMO Annual Convention
- VIP Reception at the AGCMO Annual Convention with the Board of Directors, Building Division Board, and Heavy/Highway/Infrastructure Division Board, and other AGC 1st Honoree Companies.
- AGC 1st name tag ribbon recognition at select events
- AGC 1st AGCMO Directory recognition
AGC 1st Honoree Policies and Procedures
AGCMO Members Companies are eligible for the AGC 1st Honoree Credential.
The AGCMO will electronically invite members to apply.
The Supplier/Service Provider Council along with the Chair and Vice Chair of the Specialty Contractor Council will collect nominations and will determine if the nominated AGCMO Member Company meets the 50 points minimum to achieve the AGC 1st Honoree Credential.
AGCMO is a community promoting the built environment in Missouri. Collectively, we have tremendous knowledge and resources. Working with members acknowledges their involvement in the AGCMO and their expertise and contribution to the construction industry. Integrity, trust and working with one another creates loyalty among members of the AGCMO and strengthens the construction industry.
Schedule a Meeting:
Have a Council member present AGC 1st at your next company meeting! Contact Anthony Lancia
(314.781.2356) for more information.
Spread the word about AGC 1st on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Use the following hashtags to keep it trending: #AGC1st #memberssupportingmembers