AGC 1ST Honor
Come January 2, 2023 (closing January 31, 2023), we will call for applications for the "AGC 1st Honor". ALL members are eligible to receive this credential annually which shows how they support fellow members while strengthening the AGC of Missouri and the industry as a whole!
AGCMO Member Companies, become an AGC 1st Honoree! If you believe that your company has implemented the mission of the AGC 1st Campaign, Members Supporting Members, you can apply electronically when applications open.
Overview of point system: (Need to achieve 50 points company wide.)
- Company includes “Are you an AGCMO member?” in bid requests. (10 points. Please provide example.)
- Company attends at least 3 AGCMO events annually. (25 points. Please identify events. Virtual events count for 1/2 point each. Multi-day events count for 2 of the 3 mandates.)
- Brings in a new Member. (10 points per new member. New member should put Referral Company’s name on the membership application as the referral.)
- Sponsors at least one AGCMO event, signage, or other media. (10 points. Please identify sponsorship).
- Contributes valuable written content, podcasts, legislative testimony or presentations, through or in partnership with AGCMO. (10 points. Please provide an example.)
- Actively participates in at least one AGCMO Committee, Council, or Board. (10 points. Please identify.)
- Utilizes the appropriate AGCMO logo in advertising, letterhead, website, bid submittals/requests, or signage. Please provide example. (5 points. Please provide an example.)
- Multiple employees serve on AGCMO Committees, Boards, etc.
- Company recognition of the AGC 1st Honoree Credential at the AGCMO Annual Convention
- VIP Reception at the AGCMO Annual Convention with the Board of Directors, Building Division Board, and Heavy/Highway/Infrastructure Division Board, and other AGC 1st Honoree Companies.
- AGC 1st name tag ribbon recognition at select events
- AGC 1st AGCMO Directory recognition
Schedule a Meeting:
Spread the word about AGC 1st on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Use the following hashtags to keep it trending: #AGC1st #memberssupportingmembers
Have a Council member present AGC 1st at your next company meeting! Contact Steve Loos (314.480.3173) or e-mail the council directly at [email protected].