AGC of Missouri and Poster Compliance Center have partnered to provide you with mandatory labor law posters at an exclusive discount for AGC/MO members. Please click here to place your order and to receive your special pricing.
If you have questions regarding the labor law poster program, please contact Darlene Massman or call the AGC office at 573-636-3188.
Recent Changes to State & Federal Law Posters
MO Minimum Wage
- New law calls for $0.85 increases each year through 2023 for all private, non-exempt businesses.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2019, the minimum wage increases to $8.60 per hour. The tipped wage will be $4.30 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 11/18
Missouri Labor Law Requirements
Missouri Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $8.60 Effective 1/1/2019
- MO Unemployment Benefits
- MO Workers' Compensation
- MO Employment Discrimination
- MO Discrimination in Public Accommodations
- MO Youth Employment List
Mandatory Federal Law Poster Requirements
- USERRA - Mandatory notice must be posted or distributed
- Occupational Safety and Health Act - OSHA
- Federal Minimum Wage - $7.25
- Employee Polygraph Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity - EEO
- Family & Medical Leave Act - FMLA