AGC of Missouri and Poster Compliance Center have partnered to provide you with mandatory labor law posters at an exclusive discount for AGC/MO members. Please click here to place your order and to receive your special pricing.
If you have questions regarding the labor law poster program, please contact Kerry Bax or call the AGC office at 573-636-3188.
Recent Changes to State & Federal Law Posters
MO Minimum Wage
- New law calls for $0.85 increases each year through 2023 for all private, non-exempt businesses.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2020, the minimum wage is $9.45 per hour. The tipped wage is $4.725 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 12/19
Workers Compensation (August 2019)
- After an on-the-job injury, employees must now take the following steps:
º Provide written notice to employer within 30 days of an accident or 30 days after receiving an occupational disease or repetitive trauma diagnosis.
º Ask employer to provide medical treatment.
- Survivors' benefits may be paid if work-related injury causes death of employee
- New Revisions Date of 7/19
Missouri Labor Law Requirements
Missouri Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $9.45 Effective 1/1/2020
- MO Unemployment Benefits
- MO Workers' Compensation
- MO Employment Discrimination
- MO Discrimination in Public Accommodations
- MO Youth Employment List
Mandatory Federal Law Poster Requirements
- USERRA - Mandatory notice must be posted or distributed
- Occupational Safety and Health Act - OSHA
- Federal Minimum Wage - $7.25
- Employee Polygraph Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity - EEO
- Family & Medical Leave Act - FMLA