CLC Mission Statement
The Construction Leadership Council is committed to providing a forum in which our members can network, exchange ideas and promote both personal and professional development within our industry.
- To be an open forum to exchange ideas.
- To be an entry vehicle into AGC to promote new member involvement.
- To foster a strong network among peers.
- To create and promote industry innovation.
- To discuss the most important issues and provide feedback to AGC leadership.
- To help structure AGC for the future.
The CLC functions as a forum in which members can network, socialize, and exchange ideas on issues facing mid-career construction professionals. The CLC is open to all interested AGC members without the need of a formal appointment process. To ensure direction and focus, the CLC has a steering committee, a chair and vice chair. The steering committee membership rotates on a regular three-year basis, taking into account geographic and industry issues.
The Steering Committee plans the events for the Construction Leadership Council which consists of:
- Mardi Gras
- Build A Brat Picnic
- Glow Ball Golf Tournament
- Professional Development Events & Charity Outreach
- Student Chapter Engagement
CLC Steering Committee
Christopher P. Kozeny
Interested in Joining the Steering Committee?
Click here to download the CLC Steering Committee Application.
Contact Nancy Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 781-2356.